Druid is an easy-to-use application that enables you to create databases in a graphical way. Users can add tables, fields, folders to group tables and can modify most of the database options that follow the SQL-92 standard. In addition to sql options, you can document each table and each field with HTML information.
Once the database is created, the druid can generate:
· HTML documentation: for all tables, with browsing facilities
· PDF documentation: for all tables
· Java classes: (one class for each table) that contain tables' constants (such as fields size) plus java code added by the user
· A data dictionarythat contains all tables and fields present in the database
· SQL script which contains all table definitions that can be piped to the DBMS.
Druid is not available for Handheld
7-Day download statistics for DRUID
Most downloaded programs in the last 24 hours